[Nipy-devel] nipy without pynifti

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Sat Nov 21 08:38:16 CST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> As of revision 1914, trunk-neurospin should be fully-functional without
> an install of pynifti.

Excellent - thank you.

I think it's coming time to push for a release - the code has been
stable now for a while.  I'm working on some diffusion stuff until
Wednesday, but after that, I will start working on putting out some
version of the current state of the code for a release.  I propose we:

Punt on the image model for this release and plan for an early follow
up release with the agreed changes.

Pull in Alexis' changes to release us from a lapack dependency for the build

Fix remaining failing tests in the code.

Plan for a code freeze around the beginning of December.

Plan for a release at the end of the first week of December.

Any thoughts from the distributed team?  Is the Neurospin branch ready
for merging?

See you,

Matthew