[Nipy-devel] nipy without pynifti

Tue Nov 24 12:01:03 CST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 09:56:23AM -0800, Jonathan Taylor wrote:
>      We have to fix a failure in the design matrices on recent sympy versions
>      (actually, the failure is probably not due to neurospin code, but the
>      neurospin tests expose it), and then we will be good for a merge. I
>      suspect we will need until wednesday.

>    Can you give some more details on the problem with the design matrices? I
>    may be able to help fix it.

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for chiming in, you are indeed the person who knows this code
best.

The problem pops up with a recent sympy version. It appears when running:
nipy/neurospin/utils/tests/test_dmtx.py

I can't replicate it on the box I am on currently (oldish sympy version),
but it is a typing problem, with sympy trying to convert something to
int, and failing.

Gaël