[Nipy-devel] Nightly build of trunk-neurospin docs

Wed Nov 25 16:46:28 CST 2009

Hi,

I have finally set up nightly builds of docs:
http://margarita.saclay.inria.fr/nightly/nipy-neurospin/
I build the nipy-neurospin branch, but as we pull quite often from trunk,
it should (hopefuly) be a superset of trunk.

The reasonning behind this is that some people are having a hard time
building the docs (not the right versions of matplotlib or sphinx, or
simply no GNU Make). To encourage writing docs, it is nice if you can
share your work quickly. I hope that the nightly docs will push people to
use docs as a way to communicate between collegues and developers, and
that it will lead to better docs.

Gaël