[Nipy-devel] nipy.interfaces in nipy

Dav Clark davclark@berkeley....
Wed Nov 25 19:34:53 CST 2009

On Nov 25, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Matthew Brett wrote:

> Yes, tough.  I agree the name is confusing.  It's rather small, let's
> move it to utils for now to avoid name confusion - but I found myself
> using the code yesterday, so would be sad to see it go...

Hi Matthew,

It looks like you are duplicating some of the functionality in
nipype.interfaces here. I suspect this is because of the relatively
large overhead for actually sifting through nipype?

It seems like a natural point of integration, so if you have
particular needs, I'd be happy to serve them with interfaces. See
nipype.interfaces.matlab for example - I think it's not a bad approach.

Cheers,
Dav