[Nipy-devel] nipy.interfaces in nipy

Satrajit Ghosh satra@mit....
Wed Nov 25 21:07:59 CST 2009

hi yarik,

we actually have it as 1.3 and later. i know chris did some tests
initially. i just looked at the code and most of it that uses numpy
looks fairly basic and would be expected to have been there in numpy
for a while. the one place where we might run into trouble is
np.unique. the function signature has changed over the years and it's
going to change again with 1.4.

do you or anybody on the list know of a code analysis tool that can
inform us of this without actually running tests in different
environments?

cheers,

satra