[Nipy-devel] Testing failing in formulas (was: Re: nipy without pynifti)

Mon Nov 30 14:21:38 CST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:18:51PM -0800, Jonathan Taylor wrote:
>      All that means is that we should "own" this piece of code a bit more, in
>      other words, understand it better.

>    Also a good idea. How can I help you (whoever "we" refers to above)

We, unfortunately, is a fairly unknown and unspecified we :).

>    understand it better (besides adding more comments / docstrings)?

A short document saying how things fit together. I had to understand how
terms and params where extracted from the formula.

Also, some lower-level unit testing would help. When I had isolated the
error to where it was really happening, I had made a lot of progress.

Gaël