[Nipy-devel] Visualization code refactor

Fri Jan 8 16:21:37 CST 2010

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 10:16:07PM +0000, Matthew Brett wrote:
> Sorry - I will look too (thanks Mike by the way) - I've had flu for a
> week or so and haven't been up to much...

Sure, just wanted to make sure the message wasn't lost.

> Thanks for putting it up for review,

By the way, they are some real issues with the code, and I can't address
them in the next few weeks. When I ask for feedback, I am really checking
that I am not breaking things more than they were before this merge, and
not really asking for a thorough feedback on the code. I can look at it
and see gazzillion problems. I still hope that the refactor is a step
forward.

Take care, and get better soon,

Gaël