[Nipy-devel] [nipype] Heads up and meet?

Satrajit Ghosh satra@mit....
Sun Jan 10 16:03:56 CST 2010

hi all,

how does 10am PST (1pm EST) sound? please let me know if this doesn't work
for anybody. also please email me if you are interested in attending the
meeting. i'll set up webex and email the details to potential attendees. to
conference using webex, you either need to have a regular phone or a
microphone/speakers available.

cheers,

satra