[Nipy-devel] [nipype] traited branch

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jan 13 14:13:35 CST 2010

Hey,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Dav Clark <dav@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Regarding that "[almost]" - I'm still waiting for the go-ahead to
> merge and resubmit my changes... have you done your fixes to tests and
> whatever else?

Are you on ipython-dev?  This morning I posted this:

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/2010-January/005692.html

But I'm sure that the bulk of what I did will go into trunk, and none
of any changes I may need to do upon review will conflict with your
stuff.  So the simplest course of action for you at this point will be
to:

1. 'Rebase' your changes on top of my trunk-dev branch.  Just branch mine:

bzr branch lp:~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev

and publish your traits fixes on top of it.

2. Make a merge request once ready (we can close the old one).

I think lp lets you mark my branch as a 'precondition' for the trunk
merge, so the diff only shows your new work and not all of mine as
well.

Once we get enough review on my branch (bonus points if you help a
little with that!), we can merge yours on top and pull that into
trunk, which would be trivial.

I'm very sorry that originally I didn't point you to base your work on
this, because I realize this will cost you a bit of duplicate work.
My apology for that.

Cheers,