[Nipy-devel] Nipype 0.3.4 release

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Wed Jan 12 14:15:09 CST 2011

Thank you Gael for the hint and confirming the vital function of
releases ;)

would you recommend any previous point tree-ish, where API is known to
be sufficiently similar to current one and functionality is more stable,
i.e. have been used without major issues (I will have to exclude some
unittests, such as test_slice_from_3d, anyways from testing during build
since they never passed)

?