[Nipy-devel] Source dipole routines for EEG or MEG

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort@inria...
Sun Jan 16 21:15:08 CST 2011

Hi Christopher,

I don't think there is anything for M/EEG forward and inverse modeling in nipy
for now. However I'm currently working on a python project that brings MNE
developed at MGH in the python world. It's however not ready yet.
Maybe in a couple of months. If you want I'll keep you posted.

Alex

PS : it might not be very useful without an inverse solver but OpenMEEG
provides python bindings for forward modeling:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/athena/software/OpenMEEG/