[Nipy-devel] [nipype] issue assignment [was Re: Nipype 0.3.4 release]

Satrajit Ghosh satra@mit....
Wed Jan 19 14:17:28 CST 2011

hi michael,

i think the easiest thing would be to write a comment. assigning to X and
then tag it with the assigned label. github's issue tracker can benefit from
some additional features.

cheers,

satra