[Nipy-devel] The end of nipy.io.imageformats

Wed Jan 19 16:15:14 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 02:08:16PM -0800, Matthew Brett wrote:
> At the moment, how are they installing sympy?

Sympy has a '.exe' and is packaged in many 'standard distributions'. But
more realisticaly I do a lot of manual interventions.

> We can easily make a nibabel .exe installer - would that help?

It would certainly for Windows users. As nibabel is pure Python, you
would need only one .exe per Python version.

Gaël