[Nipy-devel] The end of nipy.io.imageformats

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Tue Jan 25 13:53:38 CST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<lists@onerussian.com> wrote:
> cool -- thanks in advance!
>
> it would be cool to check either that new and released nibabel would perform
> better on big-endian platforms.  At the moment, the version of nipy failed to
> "build" on them due to failing unittests like following one.
> If you get a chance, it would be lovely if you glance over other failing ones on those "interesting" platforms:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=nipy

I think Michael fixed these in nibabel - the tests are the same, so if
they pass in nibabel, they will pass in nipy....

See you,

Matthew