[Nipy-devel] [nipype] better cluster support proposal

Michael Hanke michael.hanke@gmail....
Thu Jan 27 13:34:26 CST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:58:52PM -0600, Satrajit Ghosh wrote:
> i understand that you really would like to optimize execution on the grid,
> but condor and sge should not be a special support scenario in nipype. i
> really think we should talk to fernando, brian and min and not reimplement
> the wheel.

Works is done on this front as well, but it might not resolve the issue of
the difference in use cases that are targeted by ipython and nipype. I
think it is useful to develop alternative scenarios, using existing
wheels -- of which there are many ;-)

Michael

--
Michael Hanke