[Nipy-devel] Community web pages repo moved to github

Satrajit Ghosh satra@mit....
Thu Jan 27 19:54:03 CST 2011

hey all

ok here it is:

---
each project can maintain their docs under their gh-pages (see
pages.github.com for instructions). for example, see nipy.github.com/nipype

the main nipy.github.com can maintain the community website that matthew has
moved over to github and point to these individual project pages.
---

having setup gh-pages, this is what i needed to do to update it for nipype

git checkout master
cd doc
make html
rsync -auv _build/html /tmp/.