[Numpy-discussion] Doc strings for ufuncs

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Mar 24 10:02:37 CST 2000

> I really, really, really like the Cephes module and a lot of the work

Me too!

> So, I hereby declare doing something about the useless doc-strings to
> be fixing a bug and not adding a feature ;-)

Great, this is a step in the right direction. I am still hoping for an
interactive environment that lets me consult docstrings why I work,
but that won't happen before most Python functions actually have

Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Centre de Biophysique Moleculaire (CNRS) | Tel.: +33-
Rue Charles Sadron                       | Fax:  +33-