[Numpy-discussion] Documentation?

Pablo Bleyer Kocik pbleyer at embedded.cl
Fri May 5 14:40:25 CDT 2000

Janko Hauser wrote:

> So, here is my attempt for an additional piece of NumPy
> documentation. This is not finished, but before it never gets out the
> door there is a little Zope magic, so others can give instant feedback
> to the level of each function.

    Really nice... and modern ;^)

> I want to make this as complete as
> possible in the sense of a function reference. This should not serve
> as an introduction to NumPy in general, so please have a look and give
> critiques.

    I added an issue but the "Numeric" page it crashed...

      Error Type: TypeError
      Error Value: object can't be converted to int

> So this is my notice to the list, that I'm doing something :-)

> HTH,
> __Janko

Pablo Bleyer Kocik |
pbleyer            |"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air;
      @embedded.cl | Hungry clouds swag on the deep" — William Blake