[Numpy-discussion] more general LAPACK support for NumPy

Janko Hauser jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Tue Feb 6 06:07:30 CST 2001

There is an old binding to the complete CLapack package, which can be
found at

It does not seem to have special support for Windows, but one can perhaps
start from there. I have tried cfortran ones and the wrapped function
signatures become quite long and verbose. I think one important
extension would be to make the automatic wrapper generators pyfort and
f2py support some windows compilers, although I must admit, I have not
looked into them for windows support yet.