[Numpy-discussion] numpy.org redirection

John A. Turner turner at blueskystudios.com
Tue Jan 23 10:33:56 CST 2001

some time ago I registered the domain numpy.org with the intention of
donating it to the group

just thought about it again today, and realized I could easily redirect it,
so my question is:

o does anyone object to my doing that?
o where should it point, here?

  or here?

if someone feels strongly that I should transfer ownership of the domain to
someone more central to development, etc., I'll be happy to do that -
otherwise I'm happy just redirecting and renewing it as it comes up, or at
some point setting up real hosting of the domain somewhere (sourceforge?)

John A. Turner, Ph.D.           Senior Research Associate
Blue Sky Studios, 44 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY  10601
http://www.blueskystudios.com/             (914) 259-6319