[Numpy-discussion] Numeric & changes in Python division

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Thu Nov 22 18:51:01 CST 2001

You know what the doctor said: if it hurts when you do that, don't do

Seriously, I have not the slightest idea what you're doing here. My
project won't get to 2.2 until well into the new year. Especially if
stuff like this has to be fixed. I haven't even read most of the 2.2

I understand this is also an issue with CXX. Barry Scott runs CXX now
since I am no longer in a job where I use C++. When he will get to this
I don't know. I need to demote myself on the CXX website.

You haven't seen any recent changes to Numpy, or comments from me on
numarray, because I have a release to get out at my job.