[Numpy-discussion] Warning: be carefull with the use of Fortran Lapack/Blas libraries

Jeff Whitaker jsw at cdc.noaa.gov
Tue Oct 9 14:15:12 CDT 2001

I have been able to reproduce this error either with the lapack_lite
included with numeric, or with the lapack3.0 libs on my system.

Gerard:  are you sure the libs you are linking on your system are not
lapack 2.0?  If not, could you send me some code that triggers the error?

Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449
NOAA/OAR/CDC  R/CDC1        Email  : jsw at cdc.noaa.gov
325 Broadway                Web    : www.cdc.noaa.gov/~jsw
Boulder, CO, USA 80303-3328 Office : Skaggs Research Cntr 1D-124