[Numpy-discussion] Graphs in numarray?

rob rob at pythonemproject.com
Thu Apr 18 09:18:31 CDT 2002

I'm sorry I missed the original post, but the topic is important for
me.  I use the lightweight 3d volume renderer Animabob for most
everything.  The interface code is in all of the FDTD programs in my
website.  You just unwind a 3d array and scale it to +/- 128, turn it
into chararacters, and you have the input file.  I wish Animabob could
somehow be turned into a Python package, as in Windows you need Cygwin
to run it.  I've tried other 3d packages like OpenDX, and they seem to
be huge albatrosses.

The Numeric Python EM Project