[Numpy-discussion] viewing Gridded or Polar data?

Rob rob at pythonemproject.com
Thu Jan 17 07:09:06 CST 2002

Animabob does that but I don't think it specificially handles NetCDF
files.  You can define your own color mapping file with Animabob.
OpenDX has that capasbility.  I've tried OpenDX, but all versions
FreeBSD, and Cygwin that I tried dumped core upon trying to plot.
Perhaps they've fixed that- it was fixed in CVS but not in the dist