FW: [Numpy-discussion] Bug: extremely misleading array behavior

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Sat Jun 8 18:56:02 CDT 2002

I did not receive any major objections, and so I have released a new
Numeric (21.3) incorporating bug fixes.  I also tagged the CVS tree with
VERSION_21_3, and then I incorporated the unsigned integers and unsigned
shorts into the CVS version of Numeric, for inclusion in a tentatively
named version 22.0

I've only uploaded a platform independent tar file for 21.3.  Any
binaries need to be updated.

If you are interested in testing the new additions, please let me know
of any bugs you find.

-Travis O.