[Numpy-discussion] Numeric 23.0 released

Janko Hauser jh at comunit.de
Tue Mar 11 00:22:07 CST 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:37:19 -0800
"Paul Dubois" <paul at pfdubois.com> wrote:

> This is my last release as Head Nummie. The developers will now
> choose a new victim, er, I mean leader, as set out in our charter. I
> will still be an active developer and user. I want to thank all of
> you for your help and civility over the years I have done this job.
> And thank you to my supervisors over the years at Lawrence Livermore
> National Laboratory for encouraging me to do it.

So let me take this opportunity to express my thankfulness for your
leadership in the past years. Great job, steady development and clear
headed leadership (:-)

With regards,

__Janko Hauser

Dr. Janko Hauser
Software Engineering
c o m . u n i t   G m b H
online-schmiede seit 1994

http://www.comunit.de/	mailto:jh at comunit.de
Eiffestr. 598		20537 Hamburg | Germany
Fon 040 | 21 11 05 25	Fax  040 | 21 11 05 26