[Numpy-discussion] re: software skills course

Greg Wilson gvwilson at cs.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 9 11:52:34 CDT 2005

I'm working with support from the Python Software Foundation to develop
an open source course on basic software development skills for people
with backgrounds in science and engineering.  I have a beta version of
the course notes ready for review, and would like to pull in people
in sci&eng to look it over and give me feedback.  If you know anyone
who fits this bill (particularly people who might be interested in
following along with a trial run of the course this fall), I'd be
grateful for pointers.

Greg Wilson