[Numpy-discussion] Numeric 24.1 tar ball and CVS were not consistent

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Mon Nov 7 12:10:47 CST 2005

Hi Travis,

The bug I reported[1] was originally detected with the Numeric 24.1 tar
ball, but then I "upgraded" to CVS just to be sure that it hadn't been

[1]: http://www.scipy.net/pipermail/scipy-dev/2005-November/003883.html

So, I don't think the issue has been fixed.  Let me know if you need
more detailed logs, test output, whatever.