[Numpy-discussion] Handling interrupts in NumPy extensions

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Fri Aug 25 01:10:26 CDT 2006

David Cournapeau wrote:
> Indeed.
> By the way, I tried something for python.thread + signals. This is posix
> specific, and it works as expected on linux:
Am I right that this could this be accomplished simply by throwing away
all the interrupt handling stuff in the code and checking for
PyOS_InterruptOccurred() in the place where you check for the global
variable that your signal handler uses?  Your signal handler does
essentially what Python's signal handler already does, if I'm not mistaken.