[Numpy-discussion] ticket system does not like me ! - seems broken ...

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Sun Aug 27 16:36:24 CDT 2006

Robert Kern wrote:
> Sebastian Haase wrote:
>> (Could you add a web link from one system to the other ?)
> I'm afraid that I don't understand what you want. The numpy front page has a
> link to the scipy front page. If you want a similar one in reverse, it's a Wiki
> and you can do it yourself. If you mean something else, what do you mean?

Sorry for being so unclear -- I just often find myself (by clicking on a
ticket link) in one system (e.g. the scipy one)  and then I realize that
what I want is really more related to numpy ...

I just found that the numpy page at
contains the text
"""SciPy developer stuff goes on the sister site,

Could you add similar text to
"""Stuff specific to the underlying numerical library (i.e. numpy)
goes on the sister site, http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/

(I fear it's not really the most important request in the world ;-) )

- Sebastian