[Numpy-discussion] Numpy-discussion Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42

Matthew Trentacoste mmt at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 16 01:58:53 CDT 2006

For starters, wow.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to spam my problem 5
times.  My mail server decided to fritz out today and I thought it
was Sourceforge rejecting my emails since they didn't originate the
address I'm registered as.  My apologies.

> Do you need to specify --prefix if you've already got Python installed
> somewhere?
> Are you missing it.

I tried it again without setting it.  No more luck.

> This  seems to be a path issue.  Can you give us
> import sys
> print sys.path()

The top 3 are added to my python path by myself, the rest are
included by default.  FYI: /grads/mmt and /home/m/mmt map to the same

Sorry again about the repeat emails.