[Numpy-discussion] Re: [SciPy-user] Messing with missing values

pierregm pgmdevlist at mailcan.com
Tue Feb 28 15:56:05 CST 2006

Following Sasha's recommendation, I added a short list of features yet missing
in MA to the wiki page:
The list corresponds to the features *I* miss (I doubt I'm the only one) and
for which I have/had to find a workaround. I tried to organize the features
by potential problems/fixes. I'll add more missing features as I run into
I also attached  an example of implementation of `std` and `median` for masked
arrays. It's a bit crude, it's not fully tested, it's def'ny not in a svn
diff format (sorry about that, I need to figure this one out), but it does
the job I wanted it to.

Of course, your feedback is more than welcome.
Thx again

Pierre GM