[Numpy-discussion] arguments for stats.chi2

JJ josh8912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 16:23:20 CDT 2006

Hello.  I have a very simple question.  I would like
to generate a number of random variables from the chi2
distribution.  If I wanted these for the normal
distribution, the code could be
stats.norm.rvs(size=5,loc=100,scale=1).  But
stats.chi2.rvs(size=5,df=10,loc=0,scale=1) or
stats.chi2.rvs(df=10,loc=0,scale=1) or
stats.chi2.rvs(df=10)does not work.  Can anyone tell
me what the proper syntax would be for this?
Thanks  JJ

Do You Yahoo!?