[Numpy-discussion] 64-bit build woes

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Mon Jul 17 14:20:12 CDT 2006

Fernando Perez wrote:
> Hi all,
> I received this message today from a collaborator.  I don't have
> direct access to this box, but he posted fairly detailed logs.  Has
> anyone seen a similar issue with current code?  If not, I'll try to
> track down further with him what the problem may actually be.

This looks like a problem with left-over headers and/or C-API files
being picked up.   Make sure the old header files are deleted and he has
a fresh install of NumPy from SVN (with the build directory deleted
before re-building).

Look in

to make sure there are now isolated intp references (particularly look at PyArray_New).
If there are, then the NumPy build was not clean.