[Numpy-discussion] Scipy SVN server slow or down?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 23:42:50 CDT 2006

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> Is anybody else having trouble connecting to the SciPy SVN server?  It
> just started failing with could not connect to server errors in the last
> hour.

It works intermittently for me.

The scipy.org server has apparently been using up a lot of bandwidth over the
past few days (I have this information second-hand so I don't know why exactly).
It was affecting our network connectivity at Enthought. Its upload bandwidth was
capped at 1 Mbps yesterday. I'll try to escalate this issue, but both Monday and
Tuesday are holidays for us.

Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco