[Numpy-discussion] I've created a 1.0b1 release tag in SVN

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve at arachnedesign.net
Tue Jul 25 09:47:13 CDT 2006

Hi Rudolph,

> I just built numpy-1.0b1 on Mac OS X (10.4.7) using gcc 4.0 and it
> fails 2 of the regression tests. Here is the output:

I actually posted about this a few days ago ... which also almost got
lost in the sink, but David Cooke replied to me last night to say
that they are aware of the problem.

They suspect that it's a gcc4 problem .. I did try to recompile numpy
last night using gcc3.3 but I'm still having the same issues ...
so ... that's all I know right now :-)