[Numpy-discussion] 5 bugs in numpy 0.9.8

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:37:01 CDT 2006

Sven Schreiber wrote:
> Well as I got no replies it seems my earlier title wasn't drastic enough ;-)
> And mere mortals like me can't seem to file new tickets anymore, so I'm
> re-posting a summary here:

Of course you can file new tickets. You just have to register an account. Click
on the "Register" link in the upper right-hand corner of the Trac page.

We had to disallow unauthenticated ticket creation and wiki editing because we
were getting hit daily by spammers.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco