[Numpy-discussion] We *will* move the mailing list to scipy.org

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 17:35:31 CDT 2006

With a vote of 14 to 2 (and about 400 hundred implicit "I don't care one way or
the other"), the new ads, and the recent problems with Sourceforge bouncing or
delaying GMail messages, I intend to move the mailing list from Sourceforge to
scipy.org in short order.

If you have strong objections to this move, this is your last chance to voice them.

Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco