[SciPy-user] [ANN[ pysamplerate, a library to do high quality samplerate convertion

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:23:49 CST 2006

On 11/2/06, David Cournapeau <david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> (if those announcements are not welcome on the lists, please tell me)

Frankly, if an announcement for a free Python signal processing
library is not welcome on the scipy lists, I don't know where it would
be ;)

As a minor note though: please remember to make a note of this in the
Topical Software wiki; it's good for that page to remain up to date
with newly released packages and libraries.