numpy book

Sven Schreiber svetosch at
Thu Nov 2 06:23:38 CST 2006

now that 1.0 is out I would like to ask again about the status of the
numpy ebook. Is there any mechanism in place where owners can get the

Note that this is not a request to Travis to send me the latest version
by private email. That would be inefficient and my need is not that
urgent. Nevertheless I think that issue should be settled.

Excuse me if I've missed something obvious in that respect.