numpy on wince

Emanuele Olivetti olivetti at
Tue Nov 7 07:29:13 CST 2006

Hi all,
do you know if numpy/Numeric is available on WinCE ?
I'm thinking about the use of a numpy/Numeric app on a palmtop
and I'm not sure it will be deployed on linux only devices.

Thanks in advance,

P.S.: I know that Python is available on many many platforms, but
I not so confident about many external libraries.