Helper function to "unroll" a array

Sven Schreiber svetosch at
Sun Nov 12 11:07:30 CST 2006

Gael Varoquaux schrieb:
>     Hi all,
> I didn't get any answers to this email. Is it because the proposed
> addition to numpy is not of any interest to anybody apart from me ?
> Maybe the way I introduced this is wrong. Please tell me what is wrong
> with this proposition.

Well you didn't mentioned why it would be useful for a broad audience,
only that you yourself use it alot. Together with the fact that it's a
one-liner this presumably means that it's not exactly a prime candidate
for adoption. (I'm just another user, so I'm speculating a bit here
based on my reading of past postings on this list.)