Helper function to "unroll" a array

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at
Sun Nov 12 11:12:31 CST 2006

You're probably right. Well it would most definitely be useful for all
the lads in my lab, but I am not sure this is a broad audience. The use
case is when you have a array representing data in an "mgrid" way, and
you wnat to apply transformations to the coordinates. It is something I
have done and seen done quite often.

If I am the only one a the list who see a use for this, then forget it.