Numpy with Py2exe module

Charles Hanot c.hanot at
Tue Oct 10 06:11:28 CDT 2006

my question is the following one. Is it possible to use Numpy with
py2exe in order to compile my program?

In fact I'm trying to compile a program using py2exe but the problem is
that the numpy function cannot be loaded by py2exe. I've already seen on
the web that other users have the same problem but I've never seen any
answer. Could you tell me if there is something to do? Is there any

Thank you very much,

Best Regards,

Charles Hanot

This e-mail communication contains information that is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressees. If you are not the person or organization to whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you received this communication in error, please notify Septentrio nv immediately [ telephone +32 [0] 16 300800 ]. Septentrio nv will not accept liability for contractual commitments made by individuals employed by this company outside the scope of our business.