array repr

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at
Tue Oct 17 14:51:05 CDT 2006

On 10/17/06, Andrew MacKeith <Andrew.MacKeith at> wrote:
> Travis Oliphant wrote:
> >Ah!,  I get it.  You want to be able to reset to the C-defined
> >array_repr function.  The one that gets over-written on import.    That
> >makes sense.  And is definitely do-able.
> >
> >Please file a ticket.
> >
> >**
> Can you point me to how to file a ticket.
> Thanks

Go to, login or register
(required), then choose new ticket from the menu at the top.

BTW, I wish all this was more transparent to the casual visitor to the scipy
site. There should be a link on the front page (numpy bugs or something) and
a short explanation about needing to register to file a new ticket. Maybe
something in the Cookbook would help.