recent ubuntu package

Sven Schreiber svetosch at
Thu Oct 19 08:04:12 CDT 2006

Andrew Straw schrieb:

> The matplotlib .deb on my website is working fine for me with the latest
> numpy .deb there. If there are any recent patches or anything you are
> missing, please let me know -- it's not really a big deal to update
> them, although it might take a couple of days for me to find the time.

Thanks for your answer. No, I'm not aware of any new features I would
use, so that's ok for me. It just wasn't obvious to me why the builds
are from in-between-releases devel versions, that's why I asked. After
numpy 1.0 is released, are you planning to put up only official releases
or also devel snapshots?

thanks, sven