Release of 1.0 coming

Albert Strasheim fullung at
Mon Oct 23 18:01:33 CDT 2006

Hey Travis

Some Valgrind warnings that you might want to look at:

Maybe faltet could provide some code to reproduce this problem:

I think this ndpointer issue has been resolved (Stefan?):

I think ctypes 1.0.1 is required for ndpointer to work, so we might consider
some kind of version check + warning on import?

Maybe a Python at-exit handler can be used to avoid the add_docstring leaks
described here:

Also, what's the story with f2py? It seems Pearu is still making quite a few
changes in the trunk as part of F2PY G3.