memory position of numpy arrays

Lars Friedrich lfriedri at
Fri Oct 27 00:55:06 CDT 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 26.10.2006, 19:08 +0900 schrieb David Cournapeau:
> By the way, I found the information about locking pages into memory for
> windows:

Thanks for the link, I now use a virtuallock in my Dll. I don't get the
"paging-error"-bluescreens anymore, but now I get other ones
("DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"), but I think this is another issue,
and I am working on it...

If anyone is using python / numpy / ctypes for hardware control (say,
Cameras with grabber-cards or fire-wire / DCAM; National Instruments
acquisition cards using NIDAQmx, ...) I am interested in discussion!

Dipl.-Ing. Lars Friedrich
Optical Measurement Technology
Department of Microsystems Engineering -- IMTEK
University of Freiburg
Georges-Köhler-Allee 102
D-79110 Freiburg

phone: +49-761-203-7531