Abaqus Python

Jonathan Makem jmakem01 at qub.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 11:14:31 CST 2006

    I work with Abaqus 6.6.1 finite element software. To access the results
from a simulation, the Abaqus scripting interface is used in Python by
importing OdbAccess modules. These modules can only be accessed using the
version of Python that is installed with Abaqus. However, I cannot install
numpy for this version of Python. And I can't use Python 2.4 or 2.5 because
then I can't use the odbAcces modules. Is it possible to use numpy with the
Abaqus version of Python? If so, how?