paypal won't take my money for scipy docs

Greg Smith gsmith at
Sat Oct 7 09:51:35 CDT 2006

I fill in the credit-card form, press continue, and it comes back with
   "Some required information is missing"; the indicated missing info is
the 'security code' you copy in to prove you are human, which I had
entered. This happened 3 times in a row, and I am certain I got it right
at least the last two (I even listened to the audio read-out the third
time). So I am starting to get concerned that something is being

I'm guessing that a paypal merchant is more likely to get attention from
paypal than an accountless purchaser - any idea what's going on here?